Furry Ranch : Play Room Furry Ranch : Play Room

checked out the full version but i have NO idea where or how to get the stupid duster so i can progress, and iv already done the obstical course, check points would be very appreciated

Matpneumatos responds:

Just hit left or right on the inventory screen, so you can see the menu where the duster is, then just press the "Action" button to select the duster, press the "Punch" button to use it.

Blue Bonnet Begins Blue Bonnet Begins

at first i thought this was going to be another one of those half assed flashes again, but as i played it i see you actually put time and effort into this, and its a pretty solid game for your first game, cant wait to see what else you have in store.

SlingBang responds:

Thank-you. I am trying to learn Flixel so next I'll be making a short side-scroller. I'll focus on getting the next Blue Bonnet chapter out after that. Hopefully, before another 3 months go by. :)

Hot Goomba Sex Hot Goomba Sex

excilent work, keep it up

Sakyubasu No Tatakai I Sakyubasu No Tatakai I

this game is awesome but so damn difficult, im stuck at the angel chick early on cuz of that stupid lazer move, i cant dodge it and i cant block it

New York Shark New York Shark

that was simply amazing XD

Hanger 2 Hanger 2

like Lavethion mentions, there really should be a place to download this music, its really catchy

Eggstinction Eggstinction

this goes to show,

Aliens + Dinosaur + weapons = awesome

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

i found the full version of this, and its just magnificent

Bang, Boom, Splat! Bang, Boom, Splat!

sweet game bro, nice choice of music, i had some trouble with shooting on the zombie lvl but it was great